Specializing in Millbrae, Burlingame, San Bruno, South San Francisco, and Surrounding Peninsula Areas for 40 years
Satisfying my clients’ needs has always been my ultimate goal and is what drives my ambition and longevity in the real estate business. With an emphasis on building a trust relationship with my clients, I have represented hundreds of Buyers, Sellers, Tenants, and Investors.
Raised in San Francisco and a Millbrae resident since 1968, I started real estate sales in 1978 and haven't looked back.
Education & Professional Experience:
• Graduate of San Francisco State University with a major in Marketing,
• Real Estate Broker since 1982
• Professional Standards Committee, North Board of Realtors (1994)
• Senior Education Residential Specialist since 2008
• College Class Speaker at College of San Mateo (CSM) - Real Estate Investment (2009)
• San Mateo County Association of Realtors (SAMCAR) & California Association of Realtors (CAR) Campaign Volunteer since 2015
Activities & Interests:
• Served the Millbrae Community as a sports coach for several years
• Taught Sunday School for 14 years
• Avid fisherman
• Guitarist and currently the host of an open mic in Redwood City!
I believe that trust is earned and cannot be taken for granted.
I also view my clients’ referrals as the ultimate compliment, always welcoming them and treating them with the highest degree of respect!
Last but not least, I believe in having FUN in the process, and putting smiles on people’s faces.
I look forward to speaking with you about how I can help you with your real estate goals and needs!
1700 S.El Camino Real, Suite 503
San Mateo, CA 94402